Last Modified: 03/20/2017
At AG Accessories, LLC we value our customers and respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.andrea-gomez.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website, in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website, through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN DIFFERENT WAYS.
We collect information directly from you. For example, if you create an account on our website or make a purchase, we collect your information. We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted or identified, when you visit our website, place an order online or by phone, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone.
We may collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies. We also use "pixel tags" (also called "web beacons" or "clear gifs"), which are tiny graphic images, on our website and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information. Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. We may collect IP addresses, which is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
We may get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and, with your consent when required, to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To permit you to create an online wish list and, if you choose, to share that list with your friends and others who are registered on the site and know your email address.
- To permit you to create a personal address book for your shipping address(es) on our site.
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions and programs in which you participate.
- To help us learn about your shopping preferences and purchasing history, including so that we may tailor offers to you.
- To help us address problems with and improve and develop our site design, products and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience and to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
- For our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business, for example, we may use IP addresses for the same purposes for which we use personal information, as well as for calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering our website and your use of our website including providing opportunities to you and fulfilling your requests and purchases. Except where otherwise required by law, we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information.
- To contact you if necessary regarding your transactions, your account, changes to our terms,conditions, and policies, and/or for other administrative purposes.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- We may share your information with our affiliated companies, for their use consistent with this policy, including for marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, processing credit cards, fulfilling your requests, or helping prevent, detect and investigate fraudulent or suspicious activities and transactions. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to: (1) comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, inquiry or request from government or public authorities in any country in which we operate; (2) protect the rights, privacy or safety of Intermix or others; (3) protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes; (4) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages we may sustain; or (5) enforce our policies or the terms and conditions applicable to any contest, promotion or program.
CHANGES TO ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online Website (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at our Website, simply sign in to your account and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from us, you can let us know by contacting our customer service.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from us. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications by email from us again by re-signing up for email when you visit our website, or by contacting customer service. nbsp; You can start receiving promotional communications by mail from us again by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
WEBSITE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
WE USE STANDARD SECURITY MEASURES.
We use standard physical, electronic and procedural security measures. We use these measures to protect personal information in our control against loss or theft. We also use these measures to protect against unauthorized access.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
AG Andrea Gomez Customer Service email@example.com